Friday, February 20, 2009

Dolls and a Great Trip!




I promised pics when I got back from my trip, so I will show you a doll that I made. She is one of my favorites. If you are interested in her let me know and I will relist her on my etsy store.

We had a great time this weekend. I would say we had fun in the sun but it rained the whole time we were there. Didn't stop me from enjoying myself, walking on the beach and going to the DAYTONA 500! What could be better than spending a weekend away with your husband, son and daughter-in-law. Just wish I could have brought some of the rain back with me to get rid of this burn ban we are in here.

Hope you have a great week!!

Now to get busy crafting, blogging and filling orders that came in while I was gone. Life is good!

OOOXXX
Gina

1 comment:

  1. Gina LOVE THE PICS you lucky girl:)
    Sending you a hug!!!! I see that Jann is following your blog. She is such a sweetie and runs 3 blogs! I can barley keep up with one.
    XXXXOOOOO
    Becky

    ReplyDelete