Friday, June 19, 2009

AWARD!

I was given this award from Becky of Whymsicalmusings.blogspot.com. THANK YOU BECKY! You are such a sweet friend. Here are the rules.

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I will have to get busy and find some new blogs to award now.



It is friday and the fence is almost done, good thing because I received a custom order for 4 teddy bears this morning. Yeah! The only problem is my hands are so sore from bending wire it is hard to hold the crochet hook. The hands aren't the only thing that is sore. It is amazing how you find new muscles you never new you had til you use them. Then they let you know they are there! HAHA Between the fence and the garden I haven't had much time for my crafting lately and I am having withdrawal symptoms! So the bears will be a nice break for me. I processed 15 lbs. of green beans yesterday morning by myself. You have to know that when it comes to outside yard stuff, I am not your girl unless it has to do with the flowers or my koi pond. I just don't find much joy in all the dirt related things, besides the heat index has been in the high 90"s all week. The garden hobbyist is the hubby. Don't get me wrong I love to eat the stuff and I don't mind too much helping him but if it was left up to me I certainly wouldn't have a 35' X 120' patch of weeds with some veggies in it! HA

Update: Since the boyfriend is gone away to bootcamp, we worked out a deal to steal his dog Blue at least once a week. He is such a sweet, huge baby and Channel dearly loves him. By the way last week when he was here I don't know if he did it on purpose or accident, but he took a swim in my koi pond and had a hard time getting back out. I was standing there looking at him like how in the world am I gonna get a 95 lb. lab out of that slippery pond. Luckily J coaxed him to the little island and he was able to climb out with a little help. Needless to say after a little scolding he doesn't go near the pond now. Here is a pic of them wednesday night.



Have a Great weekend everyone!
Hugzz
Gina

2 comments:

  1. OMG Gina Chenille is HUGE!!! Boy are your hands full:)

    Glad you got your green beans done! You know I would come and help you just pick up the phone and give me a ring! I can't think of anything I would rather be doing on a hot Oklahoma day than helping my BFF out and visiting. I know your ears are lonely! TEE HEE!

    XXXOOOO
    Love you!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. WISHING YOU A HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY GINA,
    HOPE ITS A BLAST !

    ReplyDelete