Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Work, Work, Work!

We have been busy lately trying to put up some new chain link fence. We decided to replace most of the stockade because it blows down every time we have a storm! I have had a little time to do some crafting, although it has been more of a challenge to find time since school is out. My daughter's boyfriend left for Marine bootcamp last monday so she has more free time now. Wish I did! She has been a lot of help to me though, we played with the camera yesterday and redid all of my pics for my etsy store. She does a wonderful job, better than me, and my store looks way better now thanks to her. Here are some things I have been working on:

More beads! These are my favorite, love the blue and fuschia:

These yellow ones turned out better than I thought they would but I am not a yellow person:

And here are the fun ones. We all need a little fun in our lives, and I love all the different colors in them. They are made out of comic strips from the newspaper:

I love summer and also William Shakespeare, so here is a poem for you to enjoy!

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? (Sonnet 18)
by William Shakespeare


Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date.
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimmed;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance, or nature's changing course, untrimmed;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st,
Nor shall death brag thou wand'rest in his shade,
When in eternal lines to Time thou grow'st.
So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

Have a Wonderful Day!!
Hugzz
Gina

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post!!! You know I am not much of a pink girl but I AM REALLY LOVIN THIS BEAR!!!!! And the beads are great also:)

    I love William Shakespeare and I love this Sonnet!

    Hugs to you Girlfriend. I can't wait for the next Girls day OUT!!!!!!

    XXXOOO
    Love you
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl friend! Thanks you always make my day! BIG BIG SMILE!

    Hope your week is going well. I have been really busy and am going to be gone tommorow also with the kids to the Kingfisher Pool. That means NO swimming for me because Mom is going and my Tattoos would show:(

    I will have to go when just my kids and me can go by ourselves!

    Anyway hope you have a great week. XXXXOOOO
    Love you
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello sweet lady....
    good idea about putting up chain link fence,
    I know what you are saying about the stockade
    fence always crashing out in bad storms.
    Glad you are enjoying spending time with your daughter. Thanks for visiting my blog and your dear comments, I would love going swimming with you sweetie.
    Hey , I finally got your package of goodies ready to mail, hate to ask again but could you please send me your address via my email ?
    Thanks a million, have a happy summer day!
    bcherish@sbcglobal.net

    ps
    I love the pink bear !!

    ReplyDelete