Sunday, August 16, 2009

Update and Award!!

It is so wonderful to have cyberspace friends, that are friends even though you have never met face to face. Thank you so much Jann for this award. Your friendship means the world to me!

The wording for this award is as follows: The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kinds of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award................................. Since most of my friends already have this award I think I will spend a little time on the net looking for some new friends of blogs that I enjoy, but haven't taken the time to meet yet.


I never feel deserving of my awards because I feel I have neglected my blog more than I should. Hopefully I will have more time to update after school starts this week. Right now, it is all about finishing the garden stuff ( I feel like a squirrel stocking up for the winter, haha) and getting things ready for the last year that I will have a child in the public school system! YEAH!! and BOO!! I have had a child in school nonstop since 1986. Hopefully I got over all the empty nest syndrom when the first one left. Otherwise I will be burying myself in my crafts!



I will leave you with a pic of J's rosebush that her boyfriend bought her. It has really outdone itself blooming since he has been gone to bootcamp. He is so much like my husband it is scary. He asked her what she wanted and she said roses. So he shows up at the house with a WHOLE BUSH! Yep, just like her dad!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gina ,
    how are you doing sweet friend?
    just popping in to say HAPPY LABOR DAY - I think your daughter is going to collage this year ??? boy they sure grow up fast...anyway
    I appreciate your friendship

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I just left you the longest post! HOLY HECK IT IS LOST!!!!
    Well to quickly paraphrase I found a new store we HAVE TO GO TO!!!! It is the Hobby Lobby Outlet and hardly any one knows about it!
    SO next girls day out we will visit there. I went with mom and Deanna on thursday you better bring your check book girl IT IS FABULOUS!!!!
    XXXOOO
    BFF
    Becky

    ReplyDelete