Monday, September 28, 2009

Some wonderful times!!

We made it to San Diego and back, and had a wonderful time!! Here are a couple of pics for you to enjoy! This is one of the best Mexican restaurants in Olde Town where we stayed. I just love all the palm trees they have!

Here is me and the girl on the beach, very sunburned from family day. It was supposed to be 92 and ended up 102 and we were on asphalt all day.

Here is the first hug after a looooong 13 weeks!

And here is Marine boot camp graduation! Congratulations Travis!!

My baby is a whopping 67lbs. now! She is such a sweet baby! Checkin' out the fishes!!

Sitting so pretty! What a good girl!!


So I have a new online friend!! She is officially my most loyal customer! Here are some bears I made for her this past week as a trade. She now has 7!!!


I sent her more surprises, but I just got them shipped today so I will have to wait til she gets them before I put them on here. She is by the way the one that talked me into expanding my doll collection in a different direction. I promise I won't go as crazy as I did with the beanie babies! These girls are way more than beanie babies! But I always loved my barbie's growing up and you are never too old to play with dolls. (That is what I have been told!!) My story, sticking to it!! Here is a couple of pictures of her dolls, the first one with the first 4 bears she purchased. They are so cute!





I think this one is my favorite!!!!!


So the DH and I built a dollhouse! Gotta have props for the etsy store! This thing turned out huge!!

So my new friend sent me some things, for trade, to help me fill it up. She told me when I opened the box it would look like Christmas, and boy was she ever right!!!!!

Here is a pic of the dining table and chairs. She also sent me a stereo with speakers and a TV!

Talk about hooking me up!!! I think I owe her another bear!! I just love miniature stuff. I have made some things for the house like a couch, night stand, wardrobe, pearl hangers, and a bed. I will post pics of those when I get it all set up.

So a BIG THANK YOU to neodesign for getting me on a big head start!!!

I have been working on some knitted dresses for the Blythe doll that I will post when I get ready to list them in my etsy.


Hugzz,
Gina

4 comments:

  1. HOLY COW!!!!!! I can't wait to see this stuff in person!!!
    WOO HOO You go girl!!!!!

    Hey do ya want to go shopping! I do!!!!!!
    Can you please can you? Next Tuesday or Thursday? PLEASE I NEED A BREAK FROM THE INSANITY!!!!!!!

    I love you
    XXXOOO
    Becky
    PS you and Jessica look so beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY GINA.....
    A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDY YESTERDAY....SORRY I AM LATE BUT STILL WISH YOU MUCH HAPPINESS AND CONTINUED GOOD HEALTH. LOVE YOUR PHOTO'S ABOVE, LOOKS LIKE A FUN TRIP.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!
    HOPE YOU HAVE A FUN DAY WITH BECKY, CELEBRATE AND ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlfriend thanks for checking out my blog. I have really fallen behind on things. I should never say we havent got much work because things change and we are swamped! I really need a day away. I am going to tey to meet up with you i will let you know when i get my head above water. I love you!
    Xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Gina,
    This is my first time to your lovely blog. I love your Blythe dolls, and your dollhouse is really something special! Wow!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete