Thursday, May 28, 2009

Another Wonderful Day!

Yesterday my BFF Becky and I were blessed with a day out together. Eating lunch and craft shopping is our favorite 2 things to do together. I am so blessed to have a wonderful person like her to "hang" with.

Lots going on since my last post. Prom is over, YEAH, went well, so very tired from decorating and cleaning up. School is out for the summer! Graduation is past! Now time to prepare for summer camp. I did manage to get more beads done, did some research on the net for recycled crafts, found some reallllly kewl stuff. Here is a pic of one of the progects that inspired me to try something new with all of the magazines my 2 girls still have stored around the house. I will post another pic when it is finished.


Took the baby (Channel) back to the vet yesterday for the last set of puppy shots and rabies. She weighed a whopping 27.4 lbs. I had no clue Labs grew so fast. I did know how big she will be full grown, I just didn't know she would grow so fast the first few months. Here she is today

She has been tired the past few days from shots and her buddy Blue spent the weekend with us.
I was going to post more pics from the yesterday shopping extravaganza but the camera is doing really strange things this morning. It took an hour to get these 2 pics I posted here so I may be shopping for another camera today. I got some really pretty paper yesterday for some new bead designs I saw and am going to try to recreate.
A new friend of mine has a wonderful giveaway on her blog, you should go check it out if you are interested at all in making your own beads. http://justjenndesignz.blogspot.com/

Have a Great Week!
Hugzz
Gina

2 comments:

  1. Hey great post but mostly because I got to spend that day with you! I really love your beads and I am going to use them in the little book I picked up:)
    I hope you get more followers your art work is so wonderful it needs to be shared with the world!!!!!
    I LOVE YOU so much and am so glad I call you my BFF because it is true:)
    XXXXOOOO
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK so several of my followers told me they were stopping by your store to look at your wonderful beads! I hope you get some sales because they are just beautiful:) You may want to tag them with altered art on etsy and supplies also. That might bring more people in. They are great for things like altered books. Hope your Sunday is better than last one! I LOVE YOU!!!!
    XXXXOOOO
    Becky

    ReplyDelete