Sunday, May 3, 2009

Still Busy

I hope this post finds everyone happy and healthy! So it has been a while since the last post! Boy time flies when you are training a puppy! She has grown so much since my last post, but still acts like a baby. She went from 7.6 lbs in the last pics to 12.5 lbs in the most recent ones here. I thought I would post a pic of her friend, Blue, so this is what we have to look forward too. I just hope she is as well behaved as he is!
He is such a sweet baby, all 95 lbs. of him!

Here is Channel now.



And here she is being spoiled by daddy ON MY COUCH! You can tell more about her size in this one.



Here is an older one for size comparison and trying so hard to be gentle with T-Bone. He is slowly warming up to her when she isn't going full bore.



Still haven't got any more bears done. I need to work up a few more since I sold 2 last week, but crocheting isn't very feasable with a lab that likes to play with yarn. I have been working on some new beads though and will post some pics when I get them sealed. I just got my diamond glaze in the mail yesterday.

Hugzz
Gina

2 comments:

  1. hi Gina
    wow Miss Channel has grown into a lovely girl.
    She is a beautiful color and I know she brings you lots of joy.Dogs are wonderful pets - I love all of mine . YOUR BLue is a handsome guy also. I love your new blog background, very nice.
    Congrats on selling two of your bears, thats great. I think of you all the time and send you all best wishes for happiness.
    Take care and God's blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO Gina she really has grown!!! I can't wait to see your beads. You always do such a fabulous job I just know they are going to be beautiful.

    2 Bears last week YEAH!!!!!!!! I so haven't been selling very much:( Starving artist who is really round! That is what you can call me:)

    I MISS YOU!!!!
    XXXOOO
    Becky

    ReplyDelete