Sunday, March 8, 2009

I have been awarded!

Thanks Becky for nominating me for these 2 awards! If you only knew how much you challenge and encourage me! The first award is the creative blogger award
With this award I need to list seven things I love and then pass this along to seven very creative bloggers, so here’s my list;
1. My first love is God.
2. My husband of almost 19 years, Richard.
3. My children, daughter-in-law, and extended family.
4. My dear friends that stick by me no matter what.
5. The wonderful talents I have been blessed with.
6. Nature and all the beauty it beholds.
7. All of my wonderful pets.


The second award is

This award I received is accompanied by the following words: "This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award." I now have to pass this award on to 8 fellow bloggers.

Since I am new to the blogging world and I can't get Becky back, I will include some new friends I have met recently.

1. My new friend FOREVER JANN http://www.foreverjann.blogspot.com/ (great artwork)

2. A friend I met through etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5142446 (Wonderful jams and jellies and a new baby)

I am not really sure what all I have to do with these awards so I will just do 2 for now and add more later.

Hugzzzzz
Gina

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww Gina this is so sweet of you. I sure needed to see something nice from a friend today,
    for some crazy reason I was feeling a little down and this came at just the right moment. I sure appreciate our new friendship, thanks again and again. I like the background on your blog here. This is one of the prettier one's ...perfect for March :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Gina!! You are so sweet and this made my day...and it's been a rough couple of days for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo great Gina this is how it starts and it snowballs from there!
    You are always so sweet to put my artwork on your page. I do believe the bears outshine everything else:)
    XXXX
    Becky

    ReplyDelete