Friday, March 13, 2009

It's time for Friday inspiration!

I found this quote in an e-mail and found it very thought provoking.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain."


As I was looking outside for some "stuff", for my next art doll that is in my mind, and everything is still wet from the 2 inches of snow yesterday, I found myself waiting for the "stuff" to have to dry out before I can get started. There seems to be a lot of storms in the lives of people around me lately. I know there is a purpose for the things that happen to us, but sometimes it takes weeks or even months and sometimes years to see just what that purpose is. Sometimes waiting is the purpose. Just being a good friend and listener is one of the other purposes, letting people know how much they mean to us. Life shouldn't be just about getting to the end, it's all about what we do while we are on our way!




Have a Great Weekend!

Hugzzz
Gina

1 comment:

  1. Have I told you how much you inspire me? I LOVE YOU!!!!
    XXXXOOOO
    Here is a neat blog she does the coolest backgrounds and sidebar things take a look:)
    Becky

    http://itkupilli-cutencool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete