Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More Bears!

The weather was so nice this weekend! Got some much needed work done in the flower beds, still more to do, but that will wait until after the snow we get tomorrow. I have lived here most of my life and am still amazed how it can be 80 one day and a few days later they are talking about freezing rain and snow. Boggles the mind doesn't it?

Oh well, stocked up on some supplies, crafting supplies of course, so I am all set! More Bears to be born, and things to do, like getting caught up on the blog.

Here are a couple of bears I finished, and as always you can find them in my etsy.




By the way, I have started using some of Becky's art that she has so generously given to me over the past few years in some of my pictures. Her link is on this page. I also won an ATC from FOREVER JANN and as soon as I receive it and make sure it is ok with her I am planning on using it as a prop also. Her link is here too!


Hugzzzzzzz!
Gina

1 comment:

  1. Awww sweet Gina, you are so special. I will try and get your 13 card ready and mail it out. I'm so happy someone with such a wonderful heart is my 13th follower. Keep up the great blogging. I know at times it sure is difficult to do. I love your beautiful bears, you are so creative. Thank you always for being my special friend. I bet you crochet perfect, never learned that but have a great admiration for people who can.
    Have a good good day
    hugzzzzzzzzzzzz forever....

    ReplyDelete